- Known as the “Stone of Opportunity,” thought to be the luckiest of all crystals, especially in manifesting prosperity and wealth
- Benefits the thymus gland and nervous system. It balances blood pressure and stimulates the metabolism, lowering cholesterol
- Anti-inflammatory effect, eases skin eruptions, allergies, migraines, and soothes the eyes
- Heals lungs, sinuses, heart, muscular and urogenital systems.
- Brings optimism and a zest for life, allowing one to move forward with confidence and to embrace change
Place them in your purse, bag, office desk or car to enjoy the benefits of the crystals. You may also put them in body or facial products to infuse them with the properties of the stone, in candles, or in houseplants to bless them with the stone’s powers. They are also perfect for creating gemstone jewellery. The uses for chip stones are endless, so get creative with how you use them!